Good news– these drip free chicken wings can be consumed while wearing your best white clothes… or at a business lunch… or maybe out on a first date. They are covered in a garlicky and spicy rub, which bakes into the wings for good flavor, but there is no sauce to run down to your elbow or stain your fancy new picnic napkins. And despite their tidy demeanor, they are also tasty and juicy enough to be a hit at a block party or potluck. All-in-all, a welcome addition to your appetizer repertoire.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pat dry the wings to remove excess liquid. Place wings into a large bowl and rub olive oil into each wing.
- Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning all over the wings and rub it in. Turn the wings over and repeat with remaining rub.
- Place wings onto the prepared sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil for a few minutes or until nicely browned.