These triple lemon treats combine richly creamy cheesecake with fresh lemon juice, tart lemon zest and a tangy lemon curd topping. The graham cracker crust is a sweet base for the tart and refreshing filling. These bars need to chill for at least six hours before cutting into bars.
- 9 full graham crackers crushed
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup lemon curd purchased or home made
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment and grease. Set aside.
- In food processor, grind graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add the butter and pulse until it is evenly distributed and mixture resembles damp sand. Transfer to the lined pan and press evenly and firmly onto the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest and beat at high speed until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared crust. Bake approximately 40 minutes or until the sides are slightly puffed and the center is dry and not jiggly. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Pour lemon curd on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. (You may need to heat the lemon curd in the microwave for about a minute to make it more spreadable.)
- Chill for six hours or overnight, and cut into small bars when cold.